Senior/Executive Director Business Development - CRDMO - South West United States (Remote) - Highly competitive package ($180K upwards)
Mantell Associates are partnered with a state of the art CRDMO specialising in Drug discovery to support their search for a Senior/Executive Director of Business Development.
Are you looking for an all rounded organisation offering a "One Stop Shop" approach to the CDMO and Drug Discovery market?
Are you in search for a remote based position that will have you responsible for selling Drug Discovery and Pre-Clinical Services with little to no competition?
Are you looking for a highly competitive base salary of 180K upwards and a extremely strong bonus scheme?
Senior/Executive Director Business Development Responsibilities
- Conduct frequent outreach, create contacts, maintain accounts, and obtain prospects for marketing drug discovery services in Chemistry, Biology, DMPK, Oncology, and Pharmacology.
- Responsible for revenue creation, strategic alliance development, and management.
- Implement business development activities in line with the company's overall strategy.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals as soon as possible.
- Negotiate and conclude discovery and development projects with confidence.
- To secure new business, interact with members of the management and operations teams.
- Update SFDC databases to incorporate opportunities, bids that have been issued, projects that have been authorised, business development activities, and other tracking indexes.
- Deliver customised presentations to current and prospective clients.
- Ability to handle customer expectations and adhere to both internal and external deadlines
- Strong written, oral, email, phone, video call, and presentation communication skills
- Maintain a deep grasp of the possible client base across all service sectors by doing ongoing market research.
- Integrate with sales colleagues and contribute to the company's work ethic, culture, and values.
- Assume the role of internal champion for the customer.
- Work closely with the BDA team to generate leads and schedule appointments.
- To obtain new business prospects and contacts, represent the company at industry events and tradeshows with a professional demeanour and polished look.
- Assist with the design of marketing materials and commercials for the firm.
- Complete administrative reports in alignment with agreed timelines.
- Other responsibilities may be allocated.
Senior/Executive Director Business Development Requirements
- A bachelor's or master's degree in chemistry, biology, pharmaceutics, or a life science area, or an equivalent degree.
- Experience selling services, establishing pipelines of possibilities, and completing sales for at least 3-7 years.
- It's a benefit if you've worked with a pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO during the target discovery, lead optimization, and candidate selection process.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and drug discovery industries, including drug candidate and substance development, biology, DMPK, and pharmacology.
- In the field of drug discovery and development, technical knowledge and subject matter expertise are essential.
- Handles and regulates personal and interpersonal stress and has the discipline to stay focused and finish a job
- Has a good working relationship with others.
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing.
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences headhunting firm. For more information on this role, please contact Lewis Joshi on +44 20 455 11032 or email@example.com.