Mantell Associates are thrilled to have partnered with one of the most technologically advanced, game changing Medical Device companies who have completely transformed the world of imaging. Due to significant growth in every division they are looking for a Senior Design Assurance Engineer to join their Quality division and focus specifically on hardware and software.
Senior Design Assurance Engineer - Responsibilities:
- Ensuring hardware products and any changes to products meet regulatory and quality requirements throughout the design and development process
- Work cross-functionally with teams performing process development, verification and validation, product reliability activities, product risk management requirements
- Support Process/Design Validation/Verification activities including software validation, IQ/OQ/PQ activities.
Senior Design Assurance Engineer - Requirements:
- Bsc / Msc / PhD in Science, engineering or other related technical discipline
- Extensive experience in engineering and development of hardware / software products
- Any experience within medical devices is highly advantageous although not essential
This position is hybrid with remote work 2 days a week and 3 days onsite in Massachusetts. Please ensure you can commute / relocate to the location before applying to the position. For reasonable adjustments or any further questions please reach out to us at +44 (0)20 3854 7700.