Mantell Associates is currently partnered with one of the most top-performing and award-winning CRO's based in US. This amazing company is primarily focused on pre-clinical and phase I-IV clinical development services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. They are currently in search of a Medical Director.
Do you have in-depth knowledge of the clinical research process?
Are you looking to work closer to the science side of things as well as in clinical research?
Are you someone who is passionate about your work, enjoys being hands on, and thrives in fast-paced environments?
Are you looking for a place where you can have long term growth and career progression in a value-driven culture?
This company is looking to expand their business even further and bring on board a Medical Director who will be indirectly supervising and overseeing all clinical staff, reviewing patient data, ensuring patient safety and quality, and being hands-on while working with clinical research in a client-facing role.
Medical Director Responsibilities:
• Supporting reviews by a duly constituted IRB
• Ensuring protocol compliance
• Managing the medical care of subjects
• Ensuring validity of data reported to sponsors
• Supporting site operations
• Reviewing patient data and ensuring patient safety and quality
Medical Director Requirements:
• Medical (M.D.) degree or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
• Must be able to make sound medical judgments on the health and safety of subjects during their participation in a clinical research study
• Must be able to follow written and verbal communication
• Must be punctual
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences headhunting firm. For more information on this role, please contact Czarina Ortiz-Scolari at firstname.lastname@example.org.