Mantell Associates are hugely excited to be partnered with a rapidly growing Market Research Consultancy launching their European expansion with the opening of a London office.
Are you at VP or Partner level in a boutique market research firm?
Are you looking to step up and open an office?
Are you entrepreneurial and can build a brand?
This organisation is a leading market research firm who are a full service provider across primary and secondary research and consulting services, across quantitative, qualitative, bespoke, and syndicated projects. They have undergone a huge growth domestically and are now in a position to expand into the European market to continue the strength of their brand. The office will have a warm start with existing clients with a view to building a substantial book of business and continuing on their success within Europe. Our client is on the search for a very well networked Managing Director who is able to hit the ground running and ‘land and expand’ into key pharma accounts across the continent. The opportunity will be remote initially until the office is opened.
Managing Director – Responsibilities:
· Open the UK office and establish the firm’s brand within Europe
· Build relationships with key pharmaceutical accounts
· Train and develop staff in the UK and abroad
· Provide holistic market research and consulting services to clients
Managing Director – Requirements:
· 13-20 years’ experience working in top Market Research agencies
· Exceptional scientific communication and knowledge, ideally with advances scientific degree
· Strong network across key pharmaceutical and biotechnology accounts in key therapeutic areas
· Entrepreneurial spirit to capitalise on warm start within organisation
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and life science headhunting firm. For more information get in contact with Lorenzo Ronconi on +44 203 3854 7700 or email@example.com if you're looking to take a step up in your career.