Would you like to work for one of the top three leading CDMO’s globally?
Are you looking to relocate or are you currently in the Wisconsin area?
Have you got a background in programming, engineering and PLC systems?
Then this is the job for you!
The company we are partnered with are expanding globally and are looking for experienced engineers based in Wisconsin.
Senior Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
· When programming for process control, utilize your expertise in programming.
· Work mostly with the process building group while collaborating with all business lines.
· Work especially on integration projects, combining the production equipment with the business systems, using Data historians and plant-wide MES systems.
· You will be responsible for one or more essential technologies' development, upkeep, support, and documentation. In relation to the appointment, these will be made known.
· Oversee the ongoing development of the foundational technology and its application in projects.
· In charge of the appropriate technical documents and manages engineers' education as they apply the technology to projects.
· To ensure that the site is in line with our corporate vision, collaborate with the onsite IT, OT, and Laboratory teams as well as the larger project groups for digitization procedures in plants.
· Create high-level designs and infrastructure architecture plans for the applications and equipment used in QC labs and on the production shop floor.
· Create process flow diagrams to record the site's present conditions.
· Create a gap analysis and action plan to remedy any discovered compliance gaps.
· Work with suppliers to make sure that any automation/engineering/laboratory vendor and/or OEM design ideas are in line with plans to enable a seamless integration and to fully capitalise on the advantages offered by digitization in the future.
· Find the best IT tools and systems to use for working together, storing, and securing data, and inform stakeholders accordingly.
· When redesigning is required, use their knowledge and experience to make suggestions.
· assistance with incorporating current systems into a new architecture
· Observe project deadlines and provide updates.
· Provide assistance with incorporating current systems into a new architecture
· Observe project deadlines and provide updates
· Engage in active communication with all parties involved at all organisational levels, including the project management office, the heads of the production units, and other pertinent group functions, in order to produce the best and most consistent results.
· obtain the equipment, supplies, and services of contractors that are required to support capital projects and procedures.
· To oversee and coordinate the starting, commissioning, and closeout of projects, work with the project engineering team.
· On any project including controls systems (PLC, DCS), IT/OT, and automation, offer engineering support from planning through start-up and closure.
· Create and deploy engineering solutions in response to internal customer opportunities and requirements.
· Offer other departments technical support in the form of process improvement, system design, or training.
· execute tasks with a high level of professionalism, independence, and ownership.
· Assemble requirements, facilitate design, and coordinate implementation of solutions that satisfy demand for infrastructure services, communicate with all areas of the information technology division as well as directly with the company's business.
Senior Controls Engineer Requirements:
· Bachelors in STEM
· 5+ years’ experience in controls
· Communication and technical abilities
· Experience managing projects in a matrix organisation that places a strong focus on formal and written communication
· IT infrastructure project management expertise with a focus on establishing and overseeing major corporations networks on campus, a data centre, and related services.
· Having some basic hands-on experience and being able to run some simple commands on Windows, Linux, and networking equipment.
· Conceptual understanding on Hyper-Converged, Tier Storage, Backup, Archival & Disaster Recover.
· Knowledge of designing and estimating complete solutions utilising a variety of infrastructure platforms and technical elements
· Knowledge of the life sciences, healthcare, and electronics sectors
· complete knowledge of and expertise working within GxP limitations
· Knowledge of the AGILE framework and tools, being able to look up code in version control tools, and having a fundamental grasp of Python and PowerShell.
· Working knowledge of instrumentation, PLC/SCADA, DCS, and laboratory platform platforms for process automation.
· Knowledge of industrial process systems and laboratory systems in a regulated business, as well as an understanding of IT systems and IT networking.
· Understanding of cyber security (ISA/IEC 2443) • GDP, GLP, and Data Integrity as Per 21 CFR 11
· shown documentation skills and discipline
· Document management software, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office suite.
· the capacity to comprehend and give instructions to ensure adherence to the rules, codes, standards, and laws of external regulatory agencies
· Self-starter, feeling of responsibility, strong leadership and communicator, interpersonal, team building, positive attitude, attention to detail, organisational abilities, and internal customer service skills that are consistent with the company.
· Understanding of environmental and safety policies and requirements for work related to construction projects.