Mantell Associates are currently partnered with a boutique strategy consultancy entirely focused within the Life Sciences looking to grow their team.
Are you looking for better work life balance?
Do you want to work directly with Partners from day 1?
Are you excited about more project ownership?
This strategically focused consultancy are looking for a Senior Consultant with expertise across therapy areas. Therapy areas covered include: Oncology, Haematology, Rare Disease, CNS, and Vaccines. Geographies covered include EU5 markets with travel to client sites across the continent.
A hybrid working model is available with offices in Central London. Senior Consultants would have the chance to work directly alongside Partners and Industry Experts with client exposure and project ownership from day 1.
Senior Consultants – Responsibilities:
· Taking ownership of projects, Senior Consultants will lead 2-4 analysts and consultants per project in preparing slide decks, conducting primary and secondary research, and working with the Team Lead to deliver the project successfully.
· Working on 3-5 projects simultaneously and working across therapy areas
· Understanding of the drug development process and how the C-suite develop the 5-10 year corporate strategy vision
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes including staff development and coaching
· Bioscientific or biomedical background
· 3-5 years Life Sciences strategy consulting experience
· Knowledge of Oncology