Mantell Associates are currently exclusively partnered with an innovative specialist Management Consultancy who are known as one of the fastest growing Consultancies in the market right now. Specialising entirely in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science space, they have seen great success in the past five years and are looking for a Partner to head up the productivity practise of the company while being an integral part of the senior leadership team.
· QA batch release of manufactured ‘specials’.
· Reviewing and approving new formulations, labels, shelf life extensions, repacks and in-house preparations.
· Writing, reviewing and approving Quality documentation, including validation protocols and reports, change controls and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) deviations.
· Assisting with customer and product queries and complaints.
· Involvement with technical customer queries and product investigations.
· Responding to enquiries in a timely manner, giving advice on ‘specials’ quality requirements in order to maintain the company's reputation for customer service and technical acumen.
· Conducting/assisting with internal self inspection audits.
· Ensuring that the business complies with current and future worldwide GMP standards and requirements.
· Qualified Pharmacist.
· Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
· Good understanding of the pharmaceutical market, including the unlicensed medicines sector.
· Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
· Highly customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
· Commercially astute.
· Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
· Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines/timescales.
· Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
· Hands on approach, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
· First class planning, organisational and time management skills. Ø Self motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
· First class team player, with a totally flexible approach.
· Committed to learning and development.