Mantell Associates are currently exclusively partnered with an innovative specialist Management Consultancy who are known as one of the fastest growing Consultancies in the market right now. Specialising entirely in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science space, they have seen great success in the past five years and are looking for a Partner to head up the productivity practise of the company while being an integral part of the senior leadership team.
Partner - Responsibilities:
· Build, manage and grow a global practice while driving operational excellence and cost saving for the companies global clients.
· Driving the execution of strategic account plans; with internal teams for assigned accounts to achieve revenue growth and profitability targets.
· Scaling internal functions and contributing to the development of a fast-growing organization
· be a true leader of our client relationships, to shape the client work, to attract/build/develop talents, and to manage and develop a practice
Partner - Requirements:
· 10 - 15 years of professional experience with a dual background that combines management consulting and line management
· You have successfully won and delivered projects related to Productivity and/or, Procurement topics
· You’re an excellent networker with a proven track record in winning new clients and keeping your relationships with them alive.
Mantell Associates are a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Recruitment organisation. For more information on this role, contact Christian Lee on +44 (0)20 3778 0990 or firstname.lastname@example.org