Mantell Associates is currently partnered with an extremely ethical CRO based in Belgium, in their search for a Medical Advisor.
Are you looking to work for an organisation that values patients over profits?
Would you like to be apart of Clinical Trials that are spearheading innovation in Breast Cancer?
Medical Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assists the company's scientific leadership in developing and implementing the company's scientific purpose and strategic goals, as directed by the R&D Director and other team members as needed.
- Contributes to the company's development of patient-centered clinical trials and research programmes, as well as translational research initiatives.
- Supports the advancement of research programmes and clinical trials with a variety of scientific partners, including members of the organisation, other academic networks, pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, and diverse vendors.
- As an expert in one or more areas of clinical and translational research, participates in the negotiation, setup, and conduct of multinational scientific collaborations involving multiple partners, for example, by contributing to study protocol development and writing as well as core document review.
- Supports and/or coordinates the activities of task forces and working groups involving key opinion leaders in the field.
- Assists the project management team with the examination of key research documents, the preparation of scientific meetings, and a variety of other tasks.
Medical Advisor Job Requirements:
- Medical degree and experience in breast cancer
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent spoken/written English, other languages are a plus
- High standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Being positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and energetic, with a ‘’hands-on’’ approach…
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural teams, as well as independently
- Interest in working in fast-paced, research environment
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences headhunting firm.
For more information on this role, please contact Lewis Joshi on +44 3333 079952 or firstname.lastname@example.org