Are you an Engagement Manager looking to step up into a leadership position?
Do you have expertise advising on Commercial Strategy, Market Access, and Market Opportunity Assessment?
Is your expertise across multiple therapy areas including oncology?
Mantell Associates are currently partnered with the most exciting Life Sciences Consultancy in the USA right now, who are searching for a Director with a Strategy focus to continue on their incredible growth to date.
Business units include data, commercialization, and market entry, though this directorship is entirely focused within the strategy space. Therapy areas covered span oncology, vaccines, CNS, and immunology, among others.
The position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Director – Responsibilities
· Originating, executing, and fulfilling group strategy to build out the Strategy practise in the USA Life Sciences market.
· Pitching and winning projects with the Top 20 pharma and biotech companies
· Coaching 4-5 consultants with especial focus on their career progression
· Liaising with CXO level executives as project leads
· Advanced degree in life sciences or MBA
· 5-10 years Life Sciences strategy consulting experience
· Evidenced book of business management and coaching