Mantell Associates is currently partnered with the most stable CRO on the planet in helps with their search for a CTA dedicated Line Manager.
Are you looking to transition into a more senior, more managerial based position?
Do you have experience as a Senior/Lead CRA?
The CRO we are currently partnered with are going from strength to strength and constantly implementing new strategies and techniques to improve the working and home lives of their employees.
CTA Dedicated Line Manager Responsibilities:
• Completion of month-end tasks and providing forecasting reasons for global variance
• Revenue recognition across all client portfolio projects
• Controlling the billing of all projects' costs and fees
• All projects' backlog phasing and modifications
• Review and analyse assigned projects on a regular basis, paying particular attention to revenue recognition, project performance deviations, contract opportunities, and any other necessary ad hoc financial analysis.
• Keep track of project and customer activities in relation to the contract's provisions to verify that the customer and operational teams are following them.
• Work together with operational teams to make sure that contracts are prepared consistently.
• Comply with contracts, legal requirements, and strategic pricing as necessary
• When necessary, coordinate with Project Finance and Global Finance to put process changes into place.
• Examine the customer's forecasting needs
• Participate in and read up on monthly reviews.
• Speak up for financial performance at the Finance review calls; take the initiative to speak out about financial difficulties and convey them.
• Support in Business Review deliverables (Supply versus Demand, Volatility reporting); • Comply with Global Financial reporting requirements (forecasting, projected revenue, variance analysis, ad-hoc requests); • Participate in Operational Reviews as necessary; communicate finance findings and important messages
• Serve as the primary point of contact with the customer counterpart(s) • Meet deadlines for client reporting deliverables • Closely collaborate to guarantee prompt payment of invoices (investigate causes for aged debt)
Support and training for Operational teams (DLMs, ROLs, and others), as well as preparation and updating of guidance tools, as well as participation in and leadership of projects and workstreams to examine and implement process changes.
CTA Dedicated Line Manager Requirements:
• Bachelors degree
• Experience working in a CRO or pharmaceutical company in a PM-type function is required (verbal and written)
• Outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, and organisational abilities as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Positivity and capacity for interaction with workers at all levels
• Capability of juggling numerous priorities to fulfil deadlines when required
• Microsoft Excel proficiency and PeopleSoft knowledge are desirable
• Willingness to work in a difficult workplace that is flexible
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Headhunting firm. For more information on this role, please contact Lewis Joshi on +44 20 38 54 7718 or email@example.com