Would you like to work for one of the top 10 CRO’s in the world?
Are you looking to move away from your typical CRA position?
Then this is the job for you!
Mantell Associates is currently partnering with one of the top 10 CROs in the world, and is looking for a new CRA to join their team in Paris, France.
Clinical Research Associate Responsibilities
• At the designated clinical sites, carry out qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV), and termination visits (TV), and produce visit/contact reports.
• Create connections. Maintain the study's integrity and use your problem-solving abilities to build relationships with the employees and location.
• Supervise patients. Examine how successfully the trial went at the allocated locations and make sure that the protocol was followed and that the rights and welfare of the human participants were protected.
• Increase output. Together with the clinical site, develop patient recruitment methods to achieve enrolment deadlines while also adhering to approved standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol(s), GCP, and any applicable regulatory requirements (s).
• Assure excellence. Analyse the accuracy and reliability of the information provided, the effectiveness of the website, and the drug accountability.
• Execute. Verify site documents and keep an eye on the regulatory documentation's accuracy and quality.
Clinical Research Associate Requirements:
• Significant Site Management experience, or similar expertise in clinical research, with knowledge of the language and methods used in clinical trials.
• The capacity to serve as a mentor and an inspiration for other CRAs.
• A bachelor's degree or its equivalent in biological science, pharmacy, or another field of medicine.
• Effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities within a mixed team.
• Proven ability to operate independently with little supervision and a sense of urgency. a client-centred perspective on work and a flexible attitude toward assignments and new learning.
• The capacity to apply your knowledge of research protocol to handle many activities, assess a range of uncertain events, and complete projects on time.
• A sincere and moral work ethic to support the creation of treatments for patients that can change their lives.
• Solid computer abilities, including but not limited to familiarity with MS-Office programmes like Word and Excel as well as Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) and Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Science headhunting firm. For more information on this role, contact Rachel Anderson on +44 (0) 2038547715 or email@example.com.