Mantell Associates are partnered with a Top 5 Leading Global Large CRO, in their search for a Clinical Research Associate (Any level).
Are you looking for an organisation with a solid career progression structure.
Are you in search for a better work-life balance?
The organisation we are partnered with are going from strength to strength, spearheading their growth into new and unique markets/Therapy Areas as well as implementing new techniques to incorporate a better work-life balance for their employees.
In addition to all of this, the organisation in question is offering a whopping €10,000 Sign on bonus for every successful candidate.
Clinical Research Associate Responsibilities:
• Be able to work well in international project teams and be dedicated to providing first-rate customer service on several difficult projects.
• Are searching for employment in a collegiate setting and possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. You wish to assume full responsibility for your work.
• Carry out and organise every step of the clinical monitoring procedure.
• You must be qualified to carry out monitoring tasks on your own.
• Take advantage of training programmes that have won awards and will advance your technical and professional expertise.
Clinical Research Associate Requirements:
• University degree in a biological sciences discipline
• Independent, on-site monitoring experience at a pharmaceutical or clinical research organisation for at least one year.
• Evidence of comprehension of ICH-GCP, EU, and FDA standards
• Evidence of knowledge of medical language and medical/therapeutic fields
• Outstanding interpersonal, teamwork, organisational, and time management abilities
• It is important to speak English, French, and Dutch fluently.
Mantell Associates is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences headhunting firm. for more information on this role, please contact Lewis Joshi on +44 20 38 54 7718 or email@example.com.